If you like peanut butter cups, you will like this healthier alternative! Here is a no-bake snack to have anytime! It’s simple, quick and delicious! Below are some tips and the recipe.
In a large bowl, combine peanut butter and honey. Then add melted coconut oil. Stir the wet ingredients well. Then add your oats and chocolate chips, and mix the ingredients well.
I used a mini muffin tin to divide my bites into 12. You can roll them into balls if you do not have a mini muffin tin.
It is important to let them sit in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving so they harden. Try not to leave them out too long or they will become sticky.
This recipe is super adaptable. You can add in other ingredients if you like, such as raisins, chopped fruit, or coconut would be other great alternatives!
Let me know how you like these quick energy bites below!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Bites
An easy, quick, and delicious snack that will leave people wanting more!
- 1 cup natural peanut butter, creamy
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup old fashion oats
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- in a medium bowl, add peanut butter and honey. Mix well until combined.
- Next, add coconut oil and combine well with honey and peanut butter.
- Add in oats. Stir with spoon until all oats have combined with peanut butter mixture
- Add in chocolate chips.
- Using a mini muffin tin, divide dough into 12. Push down to take the shape of the tin. **If you dont have a mini muffin tin, roll dough into 1 centimeter balls.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.